Dr. Yaffa Weaver is an experienced Ophthalmologist who provides personalized eye care for patients in the Mobile, Alabama area. Dr. Weaver earned her medical degree through the collaborative Health Sciences and Technology program at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard Medical School. She went on to complete her ophthalmology residency at the renowned Bascom Palmer Eye Institute as well as a speciality glaucoma fellowship at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
Dr. Weaver offers a full range of vision care and she specializes in treating cataracts and glaucoma. With her wealth of eye care expertise, Dr. Weaver is sought after as a consultant for other eye doctors and clinics throughout the southeast U.S.
- Undergraduate Degree – Duke University – Durham, North Carolina
- Medical Degree – Harvard Medical School – Cambridge, MA
- Ophthalmology Residency – Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami
- Fellowship – University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Medical Society of Mobile
We’d love to see you!
Interested in improving and preserving your vision for a lifetime? Contact us today for a consultation.
The doctors at Southern Eye Group have either authored or reviewed and approved this content.